There are many plumbing companies you can call in Seekonk, MA; however, not all have the experience and training Quahog Plumbing has.
Our company has over 15 years in the residential and commercial plumbing business, and we continue growing every year.
In communities like this, word of mouth can make or break a company’s reputation, which is why we go out of our way to deliver prompt and professional service to every customer.
Before calling another residential plumbing contractor, read our online reviews to find out what others think about our work.
Our Emergency Plumbing Repair
Plumbing problems are part and parcel of owning a home. And while not all plumbing issues require immediate attention, some are worse than others, and waiting means risking significant damage.
So, what are the most common plumbing problems that warrant calling a 24 hour plumber? Here are the top four.
- Clogged Drains You may not think clogged drains are that big of a deal; however, if you can’t fix this issue with a plunger or other home remedy, you’re better off calling a pro for help. When water backs up from a clog, it can bring harmful bacteria and other contaminants into your home, which is why you’ll want to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.
- Leaking Faucets Many homeowners have one or two faucets that constantly drip. But, consider how much money is going down the drain with each drop. Depending on the cause of the leak, you may need a professional to provide a long-lasting solution.
- Burst Pipes A burst pipe can leak hundreds of gallons of water into the home in a short time. When water floods your home, it can damage flooring, furniture, and personal items. Water also brings on the growth of mold and mildew, which are health risks. When a pipe breaks, call a plumbing contractor for immediate help.
- Low Water Pressure A reduction in water pressure could be caused by issues with a water main break or with your water supplier. If you determine the low water pressure is on your end of the system, call a plumber to diagnose the issue.
At Quahog Plumbing, we have over 15 years of experience as a residential plumbing contractor, and our technicians are available 24/7, ready to assist you.
Common Electric Water Heater Problems
You probably don’t give much thought to your water heater, but this system works day and night for years to provide you with hot water whenever you want.
However, these systems can work too hard, and when stressed, they develop problems as any other appliance would. Here are the most common water heater issues that warrant a call to a professional plumber for repairs.
- Fluctuating Water Temperature The most common problem with electric water heaters is temperature fluctuations. When it’s challenging to regulate the water temperature, check that the thermostat is receiving power. Next, check the power indicators to ensure the unit is getting power. If everything looks normal, but the water isn’t as hot as you want, it’s likely a heating element that’s failing.
There are many reasons your water heater might leak, including:
- Faulty temperature & pressure relief valve
- Water pressure that’s too high
- Stuck valve
- Loose water connection
- Worn out gaskets
- Rusting water tank
Most of these problems are easy to fix; however, once the tank starts leaking, it’s time to replace it as soon as possible.
- Discolored Water Rust-colored water usually means the water tank’s interior lining is rusting, or it could be a corroded anode rod. As with a leaking water tank, if the tank is rusting, call a professional plumber for a replacement.
- Strange Sounds Sediment buildup is the most common cause of strange noises coming from your water heater. Typically, flushing the tank solves the issue; however, if you flush the tank and the problem remains, it usually means the sediment has hardened, and you must replace the system.
If you notice any of these or other issues with your water heater, call Quahog Plumbing for an inspection or hot water tank replacement.
Why Quahog Plumbing?
At Quahog Plumbing, we know there are many plumbing companies you can call in Bristol County. However, our customers agree that we stand out above the rest, and our reviews prove it.
When you hire us, you get:
- Prompt and professional service, so you’re never left waiting for help.
- 247 response for plumbing emergencies.
- Flat-rate pricing so you always know what you’re paying upfront.
- A company with over 15 years in the business.